Please check what games is bet365 streaming by using the player above. Links to Wydad AC Casablanca vs Olympique Club of Khouribga video highlights are welcome from visitors in case the live broadcast link is broken. Bet365 could be streaming this event live. If you are a registered member you can watch Wydad AC Casablanca vs Olympique Club of Khouribga on your mobile phone or tablet. On Extratips.com you can watch the live stream for Wydad AC Casablanca vs Olympique Club of Khouribga that starts at 01:00 on 05 June 2019. We can not be held responsible for third party video content so please forward any claims to video file owners.
The team scores 25 goals, conceding 14 ones. It wont be difficult for Casablanca to break the defense of Khouribga, as the away team doesnt have any powerful footballers in defense, conceding a lot 25 goals in 15 matches. These results are bad for the Morocco championship. But we are sure of the win of the home team.
When you signed up we sent you an email with a link to confirm your email address. In order to log in today we need you to click on that link. If you'd like we can also resend the email to you.
Football predictions and tips for Morocco, Botola Pro Wydad Casablanca vs. OCK Khouribga June 4 - 2019
Login now, for you immediately 14 days free trial! It 'a bit' of time that you do not use your account. Why not re-enter the business?
We publish our free betting tips and FOOTBALL predictions to help you win more. The prediction is prepared by our analytical team and is based on the latest news of the Botola, Casablanca and Ol. de Khouribga stats and lineups, insider news and our teams expert analysis. de Khouribga match preview for your own purposes. The odds are valid at the moment of publication. You can use the information from this Casablanca - Ol. Here you will find the FOOTBALL prediction for the match of Casablanca & Ol. de Khouribga of the Botola, Morocco.
Wydad AC Casablanca scores 3.6 goals in a match against Olympique Club of Khouribga and Olympique Club of Khouribga scores 1 goals against Wydad AC Casablanca (on average).
Read more about us here. bettingexpert is here to advocate transparency in the industry and ultimately improve your betting! We love betting but we think the industry could be a lot better.
The yield is calculated as profit/stake. It indicates the return from investment and if taken from a large sample, is an accurate indicator of future returns.
That points out that they have a high possibility of returning home empty-handed. The guests are playing very badly. Olympique de Khouribga can be claimed as a Botola Pro underdog. In the last clashes, they won Kawkab (1-0), tied with Rabat (2-2), Tanger (1-1) and Berkane with a score of 1-1.
The goal difference is 33-10 in favour of Wydad AC Casablanca. During the last 15 meetings, Wydad AC Casablanca have won 11 times, there have been 3 draws while Olympique Club of Khouribga have won 1 times.
Shows the relative position of a tipster in relation to others. Tipsters are ranked according to overall profit for a selected sport/league over a certain time frame.
In this game the chance that Wydad Casablanca wins is 72.16%, the chance for a draw is 19.43% and the chance for OCK Olympique de Khouribga to win this game is 8.42%.
No problem! A link allowing you to change your password will then be sent to the email address associated with the account. Just enter your username and click "Reset My Password".
Full predictions, pre-match stats and user poll for Raja Casablanca v Khouribga are shown on this page including the latest game odds. Accordingly, we see a controlled 2-0 margin for Raja Casablanca when the full-time whistle blows. Were thinking that Raja Casablanca will most probably get the goals that they need when they line up against Khouribga, who might well find it a difficult task scoring.